We are happy that you are considering to become a member of Ledgerback. Your membership helps to support our ongoing work in furtherance of our mission to advance understanding and public knowledge of ideas, discoveries and solutions from the frontier for the common good.
As a member, you will become part of an exciting knowledge community growing a shared knowledge hub and studying ideas, discoveries, technologies, and solutions from the frontier.
Your membership unlocks access to tools, resources, and more:
- Early access to products, services, and resources
- Member-pricing on products and services
- Membership badge
- Participation and voting rights in Ledgerback’s Annual General Meeting
- Announcements of funding calls, call for papers (CfPs), and other opportunities
- Regular members-only online gatherings and exclusive events
- Possibility of active participation in working groups and projects
- Access to research help-desk
- Access to Distroid Digest at a weekly pace
- Access to the internal newsletter
- Access to content archives
- Unlimited access to online courses
- Matching service to connect to like-minded thinkers
Your membership gives you the right to stand or nominate an individual for election onto our Board of Directors, and you’ll be invited to attend our annual general meetings where you can vote on important issues, ask questions, and have your say.
Additionally, you can participate in working groups and projects to influence and direct the growth of our products, services, and resources.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must provide proof of knowledge artifacts (a research paper, whitepaper, software, blog post, course, etc.) covering one or more topics at the frontier that you have authored or contributed to in one role or another.
The annual membership fee is $50.00 USD. The membership fee can be paid annually or monthly.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.